Our personal caregivers can provide services that help your loved one stay safe and delay further effects of aging, both physical and mental
Our Home Care Assistants can provide assistance with all activities of daily living, including:
· Hygiene Needs – Bathing, Oral Hygiene
· Grooming (Dressing, Hair, Shaving, Nail Care)
· Incontinence Care
· Catheter/Colostomy Care
· Medication Reminders/ Oxygen
· Transportation (Grocery Shopping, Errands)
IN HOME SOLUTIONS employs Licensed Nurses. They perform a supervisory role to our personal care staff as well as being available to assess the health condition and health care needs of our high acuity clients.
Our Staff Nurses Can:
· Participate in the development of client service plans.
· When appropriate, monitor client’s health status and initiate actions in response to changing needs.
· Monitor medication administration and provide reminders
· Assist you with communication with your physician's on your behalf
· Provide nursing delegation assignment for clients with stable and predictable health conditions.
· Provide observation and inspection visits, which includes review of client service plan.
We can help FOSTER WELLNESS with services that include:
Light Exercise Program Assistance
Trips to the Park
Socialization and Companionship
********************ALL OF OUR STAFF ARE TRAINED UPON HIRE AND MONTHLY THEREAFTER ON ALZHEIMER'S AND DEMENTIA CARE**********************